This is a somewhat souped up low battery profile. It's set to start warning you when the battery is at 30%, but that can obviously be modified. When the profile triggers, various radios and options are turned off or adjusted.
Here are the changes this profile makes when invoked:
- The phone LED will flash
- If the screen is on, a warning message will pop up
- Screen auto-brightness is turned off and the backlight is set to a very low level
- Display time-out is set to 30 seconds
- Haptic feedback is turned off
- GPS is turned off
- I did not include the WiFi radio in this profile, but it can easily be added if desired by editing the task. If anyone would like a version that also turns off the WiFi, let me know in the comments section below.
- I also did not include the 3G radio. This is primarily because all of my testing is done on an EVO 4G phone, and I have not found a consistent way to force the 3G radio off with that phone.
- If you have the display on, you will be warned every 10 minutes of the low battery state
If you use my Charging Status profile on your phone also, this profile will terminate once the %CHARGING variable is set to True by the Charger Status profile. Otherwise, the profile will terminate once the battery level has reached 31% from charging, or the battery completely drains.
DISCLAIMER: The profile/tasks linked to below are provided without any warranty, express or implied. Your use of these profiles/tasks is at your own risk. They have not been tested on every possible Android phone under every possible condition. Robotbriefs.com is not responsible for any issues or device impairment that may result as of their use. You are encouraged to closely review the profiles once they are imported to your phone to ensure that it will not cause any problems.
ON YOUR PC, RIGHT-CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND SELECT "SAVE AS" TO DOWNLOAD THE PROFILE.
FROM YOUR PHONE, YOU CAN LONG PRESS ON THE LINK BELOW AND THEN CHOOSE "SAVE LINK" TO DOWNLOAD THE PROFILE.